JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC Deep injection FDA-approved filler for the cheek area that corrects age-related volume loss
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only FDA-approved filler to correct age-related volume loss in the midface lasting up to 2 years!
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel instantly adda volume to the midface, giving you a subtle lift, as it restores contour of your cheeks for a more youthful profile. It’s effects can last for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
The difference between JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC and JUVÉDERM® XC, is that it works on a different area of the face, Voluma XC adds volume to the cheek area, JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. They are both from the #1 family of fillers.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA XC
replaces the skin’s volume
in a way so subtle…
that everyone will notice,
but no one will know.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable now available at Lasair in Denver
Our mission at Lasair is to provide our patients with the most advanced aesthetic treatments under the most comfortable circumstances possible. Visit our Denver office to meet Dr. Parker and learn about our array of services. Learn more about all our cosmetic treatments and how they can help you have youthful, beautiful skin, regardless of your age.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND PRECAUTIONS
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is contraindicated for patients with severe allergies, manifested by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies, and a history of allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins or lidocaine.
- The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of anatomic regions other than the mid-face have not been established
- As with all transcutaneous procedures, dermal filler implantation carries a risk of infection. Follow standard precautions associated with injectable materials
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breastfeeding females, and in patients with very thin skin in the mid-face region has not been established
- The safety for use in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been established
- The safety in patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation, hypertrophic scarring, and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel should be used with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy
- Patients who are using products that can prolong bleeding (such as aspirin, nonsteroidal
- anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin) may experience increased bruising or bleeding at treatment sites
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC implantation may be at a higher risk for adverse events
- Patients may experience late onset nodules with use of dermal fillers including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
- Patients should be limited to 20 mL of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC per 60 kg (130 lbs) body mass per year. The safety of injecting greater amounts has not been established
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC should only be used by physicians who have appropriate experience and who are knowledgeable about facial anatomy and the product for use in deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation