Carrots, pumpkin seeds, leafy greens, pineapples and banana can make your skin glow
– Carrots: Carrots have a high amount of beta-carotene, the precursor for vitamin A, among the common vegetables. Vitamin A is necessary for shiny and healthy hair and scalp.
– Pumpkin seeds: They are excellent source of zinc, sulphur and vitamin A. These help in building strong hair.
– Leafy greens: Be sure to eat beauty foods high in silica, which include leafy green vegetables, as well as a wide range of plant foods high in minerals and vitamins to grow strong, healthy nails.
– Pineapple: It promotes efficient digestion, which is what soft beautiful skin is dependent on. Pineapple is also high in vitamin C, which helps in the formation of collagen, a protein that helps grow new skin and blood vessels.
– Bananas: Lack of beauty sleep is a big contributor to dark under-eye circles, and bananas are rich in vitamin B6, which helps ward off irritability and insomnia, as well as magnesium, which promotes better sleep patterns.
Lasair Aesthetic Health: Helping you start 2014 with Beautiful Skin
Start early, schedule a Consultation your 2014 now! Our mission at Lasair is to provide our patients with the most advanced treatments under the most comfortable circumstances possible. Visit our Denver office to meet Dr. Parker and learn about our array of services. Learn more about all our cosmetic treatments and how they can help you have youthful, beautiful skin, regardless of your age. Don’t miss any our weekly specials: like us on Facebook or follow our Blog, we provide you beauty tips and information to help you keep a younger, radiant appearance, all year long. Lasair offers you the best, non-surgical beauty solutions in Denver.