Coolsculpting Vs Zerona
Lasair Aesthetic health is located in Denver, CO, and we were the first in the state of Colorado to perform the Coolsculpting procedure. The Zeltiq Machine received FDA Approval for Coolsculpting in September of 2010. Dr Parker and her staff at Lasair Aesthetic Health have over two years of experience with the Coolsculpting machine.
For more information on CoolSculpting, Laser hair removal, Microdermabrasion or to make an appointment, To Schedule a consult online http://www.lasair.com/contact, Or Contact us at our Medical Clinic (303) 782-5082.
- Coolsculpting is a Non-invasive alternative to liposuction.
- Developed at Massachusetts General Hospital by Dr. Rox Anderson and his group at Wellman Labs. This is the same group that invented Laser Hair Removal and Fractional Resurfacing.
- Coolsculpting was researched over for over 10 years.
- Clinical trials in Japan for 2 years before the technology came to the United States
- Zeltiq First device cleared for Fat Reduction. Zeltiq device is used for Coolsculpting.
- Selectively and reliably eliminates 25% of fat in a targeted area.
- CoolSculpting permanently eliminates the treated fat cells.
- CoolSculpting has no post treatment requirements.
- A patient can have a Coolsculpting treatment, and then go back to work.
- Fat is actually cooled to the point of injury and then the body eliminates the damaged cells through a process called apoptosis which is a natural function of the bodies defense system.
- Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat.
It’s called stubborn fat for a reason: no matter how much you eat healthy and exercise, it’s virtually impossible to lose those annoying muffin tops, love handles, and belly pooch. You’re left with two options: live with them or think surgery. Neither is cool by us. That’s exactly why we developed CoolSculpting. Only CoolSculpting targets fat cells alone, eliminating them in an easy, non-intrusive fashion that exercise and diet can’t achieve as quickly or as effectively.
- The Cool Solution is the More Natural Solution.
Procedures that use laser, sonic waves and even surgery to remove fat can actually destroy other tissue in the process by burning, shattering or extracting non-fat cells. This requires downtime for your body to heal. Totally uncool. Fortunately, CoolSculpting doesn’t burn, shatter or extract any cells. Developed by Harvard scientists, our unique, FDA-cleared, patented procedure uses a targeted cooling process that kills the fat cells underneath the skin, literally freezing them to the point of elimination. Only fat cells are frozen. Your healthy skin cells remain, well, healthy. No knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No scars. Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body. In a few months, boom: say hello to a new you.
- Minimal Downtime and Lasting Results
Unlike a lot of other procedures, CoolSculpting takes very little time and is pretty simple to fit into your daily life. After your CoolSculpting treatment you can typically get right back to your busy day. Each treatment lasts one hour – the same time you might spend at the gym. So you can easily fit your appointment into a lunch break.
- After one visit, you’ll typically see a noticeable reduction of fat. It takes a few months to fully realize the effects, mainly because it takes that long for your body to naturally dispose of the fat cells. And yes, you can lose even more with additional appointments if you and your doctor deem it necessary.
- So after a few months, your clothes will fit better and you will look better. What’s more, there are no pills or supplements. And as long as you maintain your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable. Hello, you again. How cool is that?
- Excerpt & Photo from: http://www.coolsculpting.com:
- FDA cleared the Zerona for only for non-invasive body contouring (circumferential reduction) NOT FAT REDUCTION
- Zerona cannot target where the reduction will occur
- With Zerona, Fat cells are diminished in size but do remain in place
- With Zerona, Patients must give up caffeine and alcohol for one month before procedure.
- Zerona requires multiple treatments, exercise, eating a healthy diet.
- Patients must commit to regular diet and exercise 2 weeks before procedure and 2 weeks during.
- Zerona suggests one must exercise at least 30 minutes a day
- In fact their own study claims that the change may be temporary and more studies are necessary
- Zerona cannot claim FAT-CELL Reduction
- There are no peer reviewed studies that show significant fat layer reduction with Zerona. Unfortunately people using Zerona use a measuring tape around the treated area to determine effectiveness. This is a notoriously inaccurate way to measure effectiveness.
- Zerona cold laser emulsifies fat.